phat code "The life of the coder is that of the hermit, except the hermit can't make shadebobs." - Leviathan
Main

Projects

Downloads

Articles

Links

Forum

View Message

Back to Messages
John W Ful Sat Jan 26 2008 at 11:32 pm
Assembly

To me you sound confused a little.. I know I am on what you want to do...

Assembly language: A programming language that uses symbolic names instead of the 1's and 0's of machine language.

And you say you are trying to learn "Assembly language"

The assembly language instructions to add two numbers may look like this:

LOAD A
ADD B
STORE C

QBasic is a High-level language - which means it uses english-like statements that are translated into machine language before executing.

High-level language instructions to add two numbers may look like this:

LET C = A + B

NOTICE: Even a non-programmer would have little difficulty understanding that this statement adds the value of A and B and stores the result in C.

I know high-level languages... Assembly languages require alot more than what may seem. Such as:

As with machine languages, assembly languages are different for each type of computer. Although assembly language is easier for people to understand than machine language, it is still very difficult and time consuming to use.

Another major difficulty with assembly language, as with machine language, is that it is different for different types of computers.

Once again.. I can help you code most things.. And I know High level languages like QBasic.. I could help you with Assembly language, though I don't recommend learning Assembly language.

If you have any questions you would like to ask me, I'll try my best to give you the answer or solve the problem with you.

Good Luck,

John W Ful

• Heeelp...... - pg_zland: PG_DARKMAN05@YAHOO.COM (Sat Jan 26 2008 at 10:07 am)
    • In PCs - Plasma (Sun Jan 27 2008 at 2:58 am)
    • Reply... - John W Ful (Sat Jan 26 2008 at 11:04 pm)
      • Win32 application - Super Solid (Wed Feb 13 2008 at 4:55 am)
        • Hilum diha! - pg_zland: PG_DARKMAN05@YAHOO.COM (Thu Feb 14 2008 at 7:22 am)
          • To: Super Solid - pg_zland: PG_DARKMAN05@YAHOO.COM (Fri Feb 15 2008 at 10:03 am)
          • win32 api - Super Solid (Fri Feb 15 2008 at 5:02 am)
      • Assembly - John W Ful (Sat Jan 26 2008 at 11:32 pm)
        • -->>tnx - pg_zland: PG_DARKMAN05@YAHOO.COM (Sun Jan 27 2008 at 9:05 am)
          • AKO - Super Solid (Wed Feb 13 2008 at 4:58 am)
          • Easy way... - Rel (Tue Jan 29 2008 at 9:04 am)
            • AKO - Pinoy rin me (Wed Feb 13 2008 at 4:56 am)
          • I'm Out.. - John W Ful (Sun Jan 27 2008 at 3:07 pm)

Reply to this Message

Name
Subject
No HTML is allowed, except for <code> <b> <i> <u> in the message only.
All URLs and email addresses will automatically be converted to hyperlinks.